For nearly every business out there, growth equals life. It means taking your business to the next level and expanding your footprint in your industry. But as the saying goes, “It takes money to make money.”
Thankfully, you’re not alone. There are many funding options out there to support you in taking the next step as a business, regardless of your size. As reported by entrepreneur.com, here are just a few female-friendly firms and venture funds to explore:
1. Halogen Ventures: An early-stage venture capital fund focused on female-founded consumer technologies.
2. Female Founders Fund: An early-stage fund investing in the exponential power of exceptional female talent.
3. BBG Ventures: An early-stage fund focused on consumer Internet and mobile startups with at least one female founder.
4. Golden Seeds: An early-stage investment firm with a focus on women leaders creating lasting impact.
5. Women’s Venture Capital Fund: A fund that invests in women entrepreneurs leading gender diverse teams and creating capital-efficient, high-growth companies in digital media and sustainable products and services.
6. The Jump Fund: A fund that invests women’s capital in female-led companies with growth potential to generate a strong financial return and elevate the role of women in business.
7. Hypatia Capital: An independent private equity firm focused on sponsoring female CEOs.
Angel Investor Networks
1. Pipeline Angels: A network of new and seasoned women investors creating capital for women and non-binary femme social entrepreneurs.
2. 37 Angels: A community of women investors on a mission to educate early-stage investors.
3. Hello Angels: A team of experienced female operators collaborating to invest in great companies.
4. Broadway Angels: An angel investment group made up of world-class investors and business executives who all happen to be women.
5. Astia: A community of experts committed to leveling the playing field for women entrepreneurs by providing access to capital and networks for the companies they lead.
6. Belle Capital USA: An early- National Board Member stage angel fund focused on building great companies in underserved capital markets across the U.S.
7. Topstone Angels: A private investment group dedicated to bringing new and seasoned investors together with qualified entrepreneurs and startups.
8. Angel Academe: An award-winning angel network backing ambitious tech startups with at least one woman on the founding team.